Have you like many other customers from Vintage Candy Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Vintage Candy Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Vintage Candy Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Vintage Candy Box has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Vintage Candy Box revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Vintage Candy Box in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Vintage Candy Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: