Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Baby Boy Bakery?
Baby Boy Bakery have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Baby Boy Bakery? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Baby Boy Bakery has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Baby Boy Bakery revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
We will help you fight Baby Boy Bakery to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Baby Boy Bakery in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Baby Boy Bakery back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Baby Boy Bakery about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: