Do you suspect Box Of Shadows of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Box Of Shadows have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Box Of Shadows? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Box Of Shadows has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We will help you fight Box Of Shadows to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Box Of Shadows in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Box Of Shadows, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: