Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Candlelit Box?
Often customers of Candlelit Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Candlelit Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Candlelit Box has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Candlelit Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Candlelit Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!