Have you like many other customers from Fair Trade Friday Bracelet Of The also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Fair Trade Friday Bracelet Of The have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Fair Trade Friday Bracelet Of The? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Fair Trade Friday Bracelet Of The has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We can help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Fair Trade Friday Bracelet Of The back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Fair Trade Friday Bracelet Of The about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: