Do you suspect It S Simply Local of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
It S Simply Local have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once It S Simply Local has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from It S Simply Local revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from It S Simply Local within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with It S Simply Local before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!