Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Jewelry Subscription?
Often customers of Jewelry Subscription have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Jewelry Subscription? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Jewelry Subscription has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Jewelry Subscription revoked
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Jewelry Subscription in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Jewelry Subscription about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: