Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Mama S Got Mail?
Often customers of Mama S Got Mail have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Mama S Got Mail? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Mama S Got Mail has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Mama S Got Mail within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Mama S Got Mail before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Mama S Got Mail back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Mama S Got Mail about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: