Have you like many other customers from Meet The World also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Meet The World have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Meet The World? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Meet The World has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Meet The World revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We will help you fight Meet The World to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Meet The World within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Meet The World before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Meet The World back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Meet The World about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: