Do you suspect Something Snacks of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Something Snacks have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Something Snacks? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Something Snacks has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We will help you fight Something Snacks to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Something Snacks within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Something Snacks before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Something Snacks back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!