Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Top Secret Agent Mission Spy Kits?
Top Secret Agent Mission Spy Kits have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Top Secret Agent Mission Spy Kits? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Top Secret Agent Mission Spy Kits has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Top Secret Agent Mission Spy Kits within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Top Secret Agent Mission Spy Kits before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!