Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Vellum Box?
Often customers of Vellum Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Vellum Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Vellum Box has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Vellum Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: