Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Concord Coffee?
Often customers of Concord Coffee have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Concord Coffee? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Concord Coffee has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Concord Coffee revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Concord Coffee within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Concord Coffee before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Concord Coffee back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Concord Coffee about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: