Have you like many other customers from Dollup Beauty also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Dollup Beauty have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Dollup Beauty? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Dollup Beauty has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Dollup Beauty revoked
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!