Have you like many other customers from Outlaw Soaps Clean Getaway Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Outlaw Soaps Clean Getaway Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Outlaw Soaps Clean Getaway Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Outlaw Soaps Clean Getaway Box has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Outlaw Soaps Clean Getaway Box in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Outlaw Soaps Clean Getaway Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: