Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Project Lingerie?
Often customers of Project Lingerie have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Project Lingerie? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Project Lingerie has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Project Lingerie in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Project Lingerie back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Project Lingerie, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: