Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Shoedazzle?
Often customers of Shoedazzle have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Shoedazzle? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Shoedazzle has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Shoedazzle revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
Let us help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Shoedazzle in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!