Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Vineyard Seasons Goodbox?
Vineyard Seasons Goodbox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Vineyard Seasons Goodbox? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Vineyard Seasons Goodbox has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Vineyard Seasons Goodbox revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Vineyard Seasons Goodbox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Vineyard Seasons Goodbox before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!