Do you suspect World Of Drag Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
World Of Drag Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back World Of Drag Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once World Of Drag Box has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from World Of Drag Box revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from World Of Drag Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with World Of Drag Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!