Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Zenpop Ramen Sweets Mix Pack?
Often customers of Zenpop Ramen Sweets Mix Pack have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Zenpop Ramen Sweets Mix Pack? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Zenpop Ramen Sweets Mix Pack has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Zenpop Ramen Sweets Mix Pack revoked
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
We will help you fight Zenpop Ramen Sweets Mix Pack to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!