Do you suspect Bibliophilic Excursions Signature Journey of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Bibliophilic Excursions Signature Journey have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Bibliophilic Excursions Signature Journey has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Bibliophilic Excursions Signature Journey revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Bibliophilic Excursions Signature Journey within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Bibliophilic Excursions Signature Journey before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Bibliophilic Excursions Signature Journey, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: