Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Bonding Bees?
Often customers of Bonding Bees have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Bonding Bees? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Bonding Bees has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Bonding Bees revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We will help you fight Bonding Bees to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Bonding Bees within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Bonding Bees before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Bonding Bees back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!