Do you suspect Candle Tin Subscription Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Candle Tin Subscription Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Candle Tin Subscription Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Candle Tin Subscription Box has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Candle Tin Subscription Box revoked
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Candle Tin Subscription Box in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Candle Tin Subscription Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: