Do you suspect Hootlootbox of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Hootlootbox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Hootlootbox? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Hootlootbox has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Hootlootbox revoked
We will help you fight Hootlootbox to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Hootlootbox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Hootlootbox before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Hootlootbox, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: