Do you suspect Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We can help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!