Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Macy S The Spotlight Box?
Often customers of Macy S The Spotlight Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Macy S The Spotlight Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Macy S The Spotlight Box has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Macy S The Spotlight Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Macy S The Spotlight Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: