Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Wild Crystals Box?
Often customers of Wild Crystals Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Wild Crystals Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Wild Crystals Box has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Wild Crystals Box revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Wild Crystals Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Wild Crystals Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: