Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from All Girls Shave Club?
All Girls Shave Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from All Girls Shave Club? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once All Girls Shave Club has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from All Girls Shave Club revoked
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from All Girls Shave Club within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with All Girls Shave Club before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from All Girls Shave Club back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from All Girls Shave Club, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: