Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Arcade Block?
Often customers of Arcade Block have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Arcade Block? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Arcade Block has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We will help you fight Arcade Block to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Arcade Block within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Arcade Block before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Arcade Block back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Arcade Block about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: