Have you like many other customers from Cratechef also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Cratechef have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Cratechef? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Cratechef has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Cratechef within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Cratechef before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Cratechef back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Cratechef about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: