Do you suspect Her Monthly Membership of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Her Monthly Membership have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Her Monthly Membership? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Her Monthly Membership has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Her Monthly Membership within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Her Monthly Membership before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Her Monthly Membership back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!