Do you suspect Jewelmint Vipbox of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Jewelmint Vipbox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Jewelmint Vipbox? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Jewelmint Vipbox has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Jewelmint Vipbox revoked
We will help you fight Jewelmint Vipbox to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Jewelmint Vipbox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Jewelmint Vipbox before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Jewelmint Vipbox back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!