Do you suspect Kawaii Panda Harajuku Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Kawaii Panda Harajuku Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Kawaii Panda Harajuku Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Kawaii Panda Harajuku Box has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!