Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Minimus Box?
Minimus Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Minimus Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Minimus Box has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Minimus Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Minimus Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Minimus Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: