Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Shortpar4?
Shortpar4 have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Shortpar4? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Shortpar4 has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Shortpar4 within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Shortpar4 before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Shortpar4 back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Shortpar4, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: