Do you suspect Sincerely Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Sincerely Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Sincerely Box has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Sincerely Box revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Sincerely Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Sincerely Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!