Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Stitch Fix?
Often customers of Stitch Fix have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Stitch Fix? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Stitch Fix has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Stitch Fix revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!