Have you like many other customers from The Bath Benefit also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of The Bath Benefit have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Bath Benefit has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Bath Benefit revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from The Bath Benefit within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with The Bath Benefit before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Bath Benefit back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with The Bath Benefit about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: