Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from The Curated Underwear Club?
Often customers of The Curated Underwear Club have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from The Curated Underwear Club? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Curated Underwear Club has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Curated Underwear Club revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Curated Underwear Club back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with The Curated Underwear Club about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: