Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from The Match Up Box?
The Match Up Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from The Match Up Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once The Match Up Box has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Match Up Box revoked
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from The Match Up Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with The Match Up Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!