Do you suspect Be Brave Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Be Brave Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Be Brave Box has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Be Brave Box revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Be Brave Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Be Brave Box before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Be Brave Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!