Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Beau Undies?
Beau Undies have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Beau Undies? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Beau Undies has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Beau Undies revoked
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!