Do you suspect Bon Appetit Snack Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Bon Appetit Snack Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Bon Appetit Snack Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Bon Appetit Snack Box has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Bon Appetit Snack Box revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Bon Appetit Snack Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Bon Appetit Snack Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Bon Appetit Snack Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: