Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Boxwalla Food?
Often customers of Boxwalla Food have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Boxwalla Food? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Boxwalla Food has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Boxwalla Food within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Boxwalla Food before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Boxwalla Food back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Boxwalla Food about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: