Have you like many other customers from Culture Carton also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Culture Carton have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Culture Carton? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Culture Carton has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Culture Carton revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Culture Carton within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Culture Carton before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Culture Carton, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: