Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Facetory?
Facetory have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Facetory? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Facetory has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Facetory revoked
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We will help you fight Facetory to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Facetory back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Facetory about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: