Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Korean Snacks Box?
Korean Snacks Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Korean Snacks Box has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Korean Snacks Box revoked
We will help you fight Korean Snacks Box to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Korean Snacks Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Korean Snacks Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!