Have you like many other customers from Postfly Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Postfly Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Postfly Box has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Postfly Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Postfly Box before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Postfly Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Postfly Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: