Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from The Cutebox?
Often customers of The Cutebox have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from The Cutebox? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Cutebox has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Cutebox revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
We will help you fight The Cutebox to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Cutebox back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from The Cutebox, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: