Have you like many other customers from The Original Wine Of The Month also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
The Original Wine Of The Month have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from The Original Wine Of The Month? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Original Wine Of The Month has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We will help you fight The Original Wine Of The Month to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Original Wine Of The Month back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!